Nothing works in India with a small crew and relies largely on automation to run their businesses and services. For managing smooth information sharing with the feet on the ground and management, they were searching for a Distributor Management System (DMS) and Sales Force Management (SFA).
Nothing wished to automate some of the painful areas, which included:
- Primary Sales: Nothing would make me happier than to observe the primary sales made by distributors and the trend growth of their business.
- Secondary Sales: Nothing was tracked because the health of the business is indicated by the secondary sales.
- Tertiary Sales: They wanted data on tertiary sales to be populated automatically based on the activation of Smart Phones provided by the factory.
- Inventory management: The Company uploads the Primary Sales, while the Distributors post the Secondary Sales, allowing for transparent visibility of Stocks at various stages of business.
- Pre-Booking: They are prepared to employ the Distributor log-ins and Pre Booking capability to assure the successful launch of the newer models as needed.
- Scheme Management: Nothing wishes to reward Distributors for activation that is time-based. To provide this result for the Nothing Management, the existing system is reliable and real-time.